Easter Sunday @ North Park
April 21, 2019
We would love for you to join us this Easter for one of our two North Park worship services! Come as you are, bring friends and family, and hear the best news in the world! It's going to be a great day as we celebrate Jesus' victory together.
6:45 a.m. Sunrise Service @ Harbor Park in the Baldwin Park Village Center
Join us as we celebrate the resurrection of Christ as the sunrises over Lake Baldwin. We will sing Christ-centered songs and hear a Christ-centered message from the Bible that is applicable to our lives today.This is a family style service with no childcare. All ages are welcome!
10:45 a.m. Service @ North Park Campus w/ Egg Hunt Following
Join us at our 2047 Prospect Ave. campus as we celebrate Christ together. There is childcare for this service. Your children will enjoy learning the story of Jesus and His resurrection with other children their age, or they are welcome to remain with you in service.
Following the 10:45 a.m. service there will be a Children's Easter Egg Hunt for all the children attending.
Tips for First Time Guests
- If you are attending the sunrise service: We start promptly at 6:45 a.m. The sunrise is soon thereafter. We encourage you to arrive on time or you may miss the sunrise.
- It tends to be a little windier and cooler by the water. Dress accordingly.
- Parking is avialable on the street and you can utilize any of the city parking.
- If you are attending the 10:45 a.m. service: If you are coming with children and would like to them go to North Park Kids then we suggest arriving a few minutes early so that you can get your child to the correct location and get a seat in service.
- When you arrive park in the lot behind Prospect, both lots are ours to use on Sundays. You will enter on the right side of the building and North Park Kids is to the right as soon as you enter. A greeter will lead the way.
- After taking your child to Kid Church/childcare you can head over to worship. We worship on the left side of the building. Everything is close, you won't be far from your children at all.
We hope to see you this Sunday!