North Park is hosting in person services each Sunday at 11 AM. We'd love for you to join us. If you have yet to reserve your seat, I encourage you to follow this link to do so.
Our seating has been set up with social distancing. This limits our available seating, but allows us to follow the CDC recommended six foot rule.
Here are some things to keep in mind and some ways you can help:
1. The CDC encourages the use of masks. Please wear a mask and please bring your own. We will have some extras for those that forget or do not have one yet.
2. Doors will be propped open for you when you arrive and leave.
3. Kid Church begins September 20th for K-5th grade. Smaller children will be given an activity packet for the service. We hope to have ministry options for them in the coming weeks.
4. Please only use restrooms in case of emergency and only the ones in the worship area downstairs.
5. Water fountains are closed. If you need water please request a bottle from an usher or deacon.
6. The second floor is closed except for essential personnel needs.
7. Please refrain from shaking hands, hugging, etc.
8. There will be no passing of the offering plate in the service. We encourage you to give online or to use the offering receptacle on the wall at the back of the worship area.
9. There will be no paper worship guides. Attached to this email is a PDF of the worship guide.
10. Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk in the entry of the building.
11. If you are not feeling well or are running a fever, please stay home and use the online service option.
12. Please keep in mind that the CDC has determined that those over 65 years of age, those with other health issues, and those with a compromised immune system are at a higher risk with this virus. If you are more vulnerable they encourage you to worship from home during this phase.